Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Take a Minute

We live in a society, where everything is fast. We drive to work or class and never really taking a moment to be one with our surroundings. Let us not forget it is also allergy season and the last place you want to be is outside with fresh cut grass and pollen. Today I sat on my stoop in front of my apartment and was still for a moment in time and amazed by the beauty and simplicity around. In nature everything has a purpose, a time, and a season to grace us with its natural beauty. After my walk with a little mix of a jog, I was able to be one and at peace with this journey. Taking a minute to focus on a larger purpose is an amazing thing. So stop twittering, facebooking, and everything in between and take a moment to be still and admire your surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / Destined2BFIT