Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm a Survivor!




On April 12, 2008, a goal I set for myself was finally achieved. It was something, I wanted more than anything else in this world. For so long it was unattainable, I was rejected twice but I continued on no matter. On April 12, 2008, I was initiated into the best sorority ever, DELTA SIGMA THETA SORORITY, INCORPORATED. It was a long ride but I have finally made it.

The tenacity and drive I had to achieve membership into Delta, I must have the same if not higher tenacity in order to complete this journey. I may have setbacks that are beyond my control but no matter what I must see the light at the end of the tunnel which is healthier, fit, and fabulous ME.

So when I am hard on myself and have a setback... I will remember that... I'm a SURVIVOR... I'm not gon give up.....I'm not gon stop.....I'm gon work harder....I'm a survivor......I'm gonna make.....I will survive...... Keep on survivin.... But most importantly, I have 115 other SISTERS OF SURVIVAL!! I love you 116 and DST!

HAPPY DELTAVERSARY TO THE FABULOUS, TALENTED, AND DYNAMIC WOMEN OF THE 116 S.O.S AND TO OUR BEAUTIFUL PROPHYTES 84 D.O.C.A.C!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / Destined2BFIT