Monday, April 19, 2010

One Day at a Time

In any journey, you must take one step at a time in order to reach your intended goal or place... You may have setbacks in life but you must continue on no matter what. This weekend I purchased a bag of those Reese miniatures and last night I demolished the whole bag... I am upset at myself... Of course not.. but now I know that purchasing those things are the devil and I had to find a snack to replace that chocolate and peanut butter goodness. I found one and those Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter bars are heavenly and they are only 1 Weight Watcher point... I will post a picture and show the comparison in points between these two treats. I was active today and my food choices were great.. More importantly, my students were thoroughly engaged in creating their PowerPoint presentations for Wednesday! Just take one small step at a time and you will slowly but surely reach that intended place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / Destined2BFIT