Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fear Prevents Celebration

Can you remember a moment when you let fear stand in your way of accomplishing or doing something? I know I can... on more than one occasion. When fear sets in, you are closed off from doings that should happen because you might be afraid of failing or rejection. In order for real life to happen or success, we must overcome fear to the do the impossible. Whether it is running a marathon, or walking a 5k, or just find the courage to tell your crush you like. I charge you to do something bold and different that fear has prevented you from doing before. I walked my own personal 5K today and it was the best feeling ever. This week I am trying something I have feared before to have my own personal celebration!

Down 2 pounds this week! Rejoicing in PROGRESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / Destined2BFIT