Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

I know it has been a while since my last post and wow what a summer it has been. On June 18, 2010, I finished my first year of teaching and after only a year, I can say that I have found my calling. Throughout my first year of teaching, I learned so much about myself and my craft (more about that later). On June 22, I left Baltimore for North Chicago in order to work for the Shawn "The Matrix" Marion Basketball Camp. This year was the best thus far, the kids learned so much and walked away prepared for the school year with school supplies to get them started for the 2010-2011 school year. After Chicago, I journeyed home to Las Vegas where I helped with the 1st Annual Shawn Marion Celebrity Poker Tournament. I meet a ton of great people but more than anything I spent time with the people who mean the most to me, my nieces and family!

You are probably wondering if I lost any weight or got in fitness in and the answer is................SOME!! This summer was one of learning experiences... my eating was not on point and my fitness was low. However, I enjoyed the time with my family bonding over food, fun, and relaxation. In about an hour, I will be boarding a plan for Baltimore. My second year of teaching is going to be busy but I am prepared. I look forward to getting back on the right path to being FIT because I already know I am FABULOUS! I will link some pictures.

Family Fun- http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2058797&id=35600310&l=86a1393209
Poker Tournament-http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2058562&id=35600310&l=0930a24041
Basketball Camp-http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2058300&id=35600310&l=7915623d3a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / Destined2BFIT