Friday, December 31, 2010

It's Time for a Resolution AGAIN.....


Out with the old in the with new..

Ever year on December 31, we all vow to break some habit or start something new and usually by week 3 that resolution is thrown out window. I know I am guilty of it at the start of the new yea I am at the store purchasing new fitness DVDS and other fitness related items because I know this year will be different from the last. One year, I bought an elliptical which was eventually donated to charity and was rarely used. Last year, I bought 3 Biggest Loser DVDS and at least two of them haven't been open. So instead of saying.. I am going to lose weight and start working out more in 2011, I am just going to continue on the path of being the best person I can be. So no resolution for me this but a commitment to enjoy life more than I did in 2010...



Blogging from 40,000 feet in the sky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter / Destined2BFIT